Download My Resume Here -> Dylan Gannon Resume
Kroenke Sports and Entertainment – Colorado Rapids Soccer Club ◊ Commerce City, CO
Manger – Social Media and Content February 2015 – Present
- Produce and edit video content for coloradorapids.com and Altitude TV.
- Oversee day-to-day strategy and posting of club’s social media accounts.
- Produce visually compelling and engaging content across all team platforms.
- Strengthen team’s fan base by interacting with fans all across the world.
- Drive revenueand grow engagement via paid social media campaigns.
- Have grown Twitter followers by over 200% since being hired in February 2015.
- Finished in the top 8 in MLS for average Twitter engagement in MLS during 2016, 2017 and 2018 seasons.
- Collaborate with sponsorship team in order to satisfy clients’ digital needs.
San Diego Chargers ◊ San Diego, CA
Video/Editing Intern June 2014 – February 2015
- Produced and edited daily videos for chargers.com.
- Created, produced and edited new gameday sights and sounds feature “Between the Lines”.
- Assisted in daily website layout in terms of video for chargers.com.
- Arranged video content on chargers.com to maximize viewer engagement.
- Generated 22% year-over-year video view increase from 2013 to 2014.
- Part of digital video team that finished in the top quartile of all NFL clubs in terms of video engagement.
- Assist in production of Emmy Award nominated “Chargers Insider” shown on Fox Sports San Diego.
- Produced video content for NFL Now mobile and desktop platforms.
- Provided voiceover for “This Week in Chargers History”.
- Shot footage with Canon JVC and DSLR cameras; edit clips in Final Cut Pro.
Atlanta Falcons ◊ Flowery Branch, GA
Digital Video Intern July 2013 – January 2014
- Oversaw, shot and edited weekly content that are published to www.atlantafalcons.com.
- Logged and archived game and community features in Final Cut server.
- Generated 4.6 million video views during 2013 season (12% increase from 2012).
- Worked directly with football operations, marketing and community relations departments to fulfill video requests.
- Utilized NFL Content Management System to upload content to atlantafalcons.com.
- Shot footage using Panasonic FZ200, Panasonic HPX250, and Canon DSLR cameras.
- Edited footage using Adobe Premiere Pro.
The Sports Quotient ◊ Denver, CO
Assistant Video Director August 2013 – Present
- Oversee video teams for both MLB and NFL coverage.
- Work directly with Lead Video Director to generate new ideas in order grow our organization.
- Serve as video analyst as well as journalist for MLB, NFL, and fantasy sports.
Briargate YMCA ◊ Colorado Springs, CO
Sports Coordinator February 2014 – May 2014
- Oversee and facilitate youth and adult sports programs and clinics.
- Develop strategies on new sports that could benefit the Pikes Peak community.
- Assist with financial and administrative needs for Briargate YMCA.
- Served as interim Sports Director at Tri-Lakes YMCA from April – May.
Denver Outlaws ◊ Denver, CO
Game Day Intern May 2013 – July 2013
- Run game day promotions and entertainment activities during Outlaws Lacrosse games.
- Perform other duties such as working PR and assisting sponsors with any needs they may have.
Colorado College ◊ Colorado Springs, CO
Athletics Marketing Intern May 2013 – July 2013
- Created advertising material for schools and other potential clients.
- Created and designed marketing plans for Women’s Soccer.
Colorado College ◊ Colorado Springs, CO
Public Address Announcer August 2012 – July 2013
- Announced for Men’s/Women’s Basketball, Men’s Soccer, and Women’s Volleyball.
- Announced matches for 2012 SCAC Volleyball Conference Championships.
- Facilitated visiting locker room assignments. Stocked rooms with Gatorades, first-aid kits, and game information sheets.
King’s Deer Golf Club ◊ Monument, CO
Golf Pro Shop March 2011 – July 2013
- Recorded record number of memberships (176) with staff during 2012.
- Contributed to record number of merchandise sales (more than $10,000). Personally sold over $1,000.
Tri-Lakes YMCA ◊ Monument, CO
Sports Official Level III January 2008 – July 2013
- Organized and facilitated youth clinics for basketball and flag football during summers.
- Officiated youth basketball, baseball, flag football, and adult softball.
- Fundraised over $800 for needy families to join the YMCA.
USA Badminton ◊ Colorado Springs, CO
Intern December 2012 – April 2013
- Entered new and renewed memberships into database.
- Produced articles that were published to website on featured clubs and tournaments.
- Helped produce Elite Athlete Handbook, Coaching Manual, and Coaching Facilitator Manual.
Lewis-Palmer High School ◊ Monument, CO
Assistant Baseball Coach February 2011 – November 2012
- Assistant coach of Varsity, JV, and C levels during Spring 2011; assistant JV coach during Spring 2012.
- Head JV coach during Summer 2011.
- Organized, advertised, and assisted in operation of 2012 LPHS Baseball Golf Tournament.
Colorado Springs Sky Sox ◊ Colorado Springs, CO
Camera Crew/Production Staff August 2011 – December 2011
- Filmed home games that were streamed live on the Minor League Network (milb.tv).
- Assisted in pre-game set up at Security Service Field to help ensure that our fans were receiving the best experience as possible.
NBC/2011 US Women’s Open ◊ Colorado Springs, CO
Spotter July 2011
- Followed main groups during tournament and relayed information to main reporters.
- Invited back to help out at other major tournaments.
University of Colorado Colorado Springs ◊ Colorado Springs, CO
Sports Information January 2011 – June 2011
- Recorded stats for coaches and athletic department for Men’s and Women’s Basketball teams.
- Attended after game press conferences with coaches, players, and athletic director.
University of Colorado Colorado Springs
BS in Business with emphasis in Sport Management; minor in General Communication
- 3.606 GPA
- National Society of Leadership and Success Member
- Member of Alpha Lambda Delta Honors Society
- August 2012 – April 2013: UCCS SMAC (Sport Management Activities Committee) Junior Class Representative
- May 2013 – May 2014: UCCS SMAC President
- Founder of UCCS Sport Management Mentoring Program
- Fall 2013 – Spring 2014 President’s List Member
- Graduated Cum Laude
- Over 300 Hours of volunteer work for Ronald McDonald House, Lewis-Palmer High School, and YMCA.
- Organized and facilitated Lewis-Palmer High School Baseball Golf Tournament which raised over $2,000.
- Won Honorable Mention 2009 Colorado High School Public Service Announcement (Audio Category).
- Baseball and Golf Letterman; won Varsity Baseball Teammate of the Year.